My name is Erica, I am an Alpha Phi Sorority Alumni and college graduate with a degree in Fashion Merchandising. Over the last couple years I have been able to dive into travel, fashion, and philanthropy. These are the topics that have particularly captured my heart.
My friends usually describe me as ridiculous, sweet, and #Feminist.
It’s always been questionable whether I am a self-proclaimed coffee lover and wine enthusiast, or if college turned me into a coffee addict and wine junkie. Either way I love both!
Still want to know a little more? Here are some fun facts about me:
- I work as a Visual Merchandiser
- I have traveled to 11 different countries.
- I have a passion for food (and by that I mean a passion for eating food)
- I studied a semester of fashion in Florence, Italy
- I once stood only 20 ft. away from George Clooney and he was beautiful!
- I am EXTREMELY accident prone
- No, I have never EVER dyed my hair
- I am unapologetically opinionated
- Spongebob Squarepants will always be one of my favorite shows
During the laps of time between graduating college, being unemployed, and trying to find a job the idea came to me start this blog.